Half Standard Wrap Conversion Carrier - Rainbow Portal Yellow, Orange and Coral Pima Weft
Baby Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat€š supporting safe development for baby's body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from€š 100% OEKO-TEX€š® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Standard baby carriers can be used from 7 - 20 kg€š and toddler carriers from 11 - 27 kg
- Standard-sized carrier can be used€š from birth with€š Tula Infant Insert*
- Large front pocket€š on the contouring hip belt
- This Tula Baby Carrier is a STANDARD wrap conversion made with Weft Perspective€š Rainbow Portal Yellow, Orange and Coral Pima Weft€š
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby€š carrier option!
*Infants and newborns weighing 3 - 7 kg must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 7 kg must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Baby Size Carrier Panel measures 39 cm tall, 38 cm wide at the seat
- Hip Belt measures 13 cm tall and 69 cm wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm (waistband total of ~ 145 cm long).
- Weight of the carrier: 0.9 kg
About Baby Tula
An€š award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer€š beautiful,€š easy-to use,€š versatile, and€š long-lasting€š carriers which provide a€š comfortable, ergonomic€š method of€š supporting the bond€š between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to€š meet and exceed€š safety standards€š and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA). Read our full story here!
Purchase of this item indicates an acceptance of our full terms and conditions and an understanding of our return, exchange, and warranty policies. We reserve the right to refuse any purchase at any time for any reason.